First Coast Training Academy (FCTA) is a full-service training facility with locations in Jacksonville, Florida and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. First Coast Security launched FCTA to provide in-house proprietary training that is customizable to each customers needs while meeting State and Federal regulations and certifications. Through the use of advanced training technology and innovative delivery of course materials, our officers receive a uniquely significant training experience with each class attended.
- State regulated training
- Customer service training and testing
- Gated community or commercial building training
- Use of Force Training
- Firearms qualifications
- Intermediate Weapons Training/Certification
- Certified School Safety Officer Training
- American Red Cross First Responder Training/Certification
- Advanced First Aid Tactical Care Under Fire Training
- FPS-required Tri-Annual Training Certification
- Supervisor Training/Certification
- Computer-based X-ray/I.E.D. Recognition Training
- Active Shooter Training
- Advanced Defensive Tactics (DT) Training
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Maritime Security (MARSEC) Training
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- Aerosol Projector Certification (OC Pepper Spray) (Where authorized and required.)
- Expandable Baton Certification (Where authorized and required.)
- Apprehension and Handcuff Training (Where authorized and required.)
The Learning Management System is a quick and easy way to keep track of training, and certification processes for all employees. Supervisors have the ability to create courses, grade assessments and manage employee learning by viewing history or creating progress reports.
The Cirrus Security App’s Learning Management System (LMS) provides users with an easy to use and easier to manage training system for everyone in your organization, hosting everything from new employee onboarding to annual required certification renewal exams. As an administrator user, you will have the freedom to create courses to fit your program, including pages of information, document, assessments/exams, live and recorded webinar training, links to external training websites, and more. We’ve made it simple to assign courses to your employees or allow them to complete non-time sensitive courses at their convenience. By integrating Cirrus Security App’s LMS into your operation, the ability is available to monitor individual user status and progression, as well as markup submitted assignment.
Offers a high level of flexibility and features a fully customizable.
Scaleable to any size
Robust, secure and private
Use anytime, anywhere, on any device